CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 8, 2008

word vomit....


it's something that happens to me often. i get nervous and just start talking about random stuff. then i start giving "too much information". i loose my train of thought and say, "now why am i talking about this". it's all very embarrasing. it happened just today. one of my friends stopped by the church and we start talking...small talk...blah blah blah. then it happens i can feel it coming. can't stop it and the words come and come and come. if you've seen "mean girls", the character that lindsey lohan plays has this same problem.

just thought i'd share...

3 comments:

Michawn said...

this cracks me up. love that about you by the way...makes me laugh, you cutie patootie.

Matt and Meredith said...

You're funny.

Leah said...

My sister calls it "Diarrhea of the mouth."
I kid you not!