CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Recipe Blog

Connie had an idea of creating a "Recipe Blog" where we - our friends that read our blogs regularly - could post their favorite recipes. at the moment i'm apart of an "e-mail your favorite easy recipe" chain. i guess that's what you could call it. anyway, at the end of it i should have 36 recipes. so far i have gotten 5 and they sound delish.

so since today is a slow day for me i'm gonna create our recipe blog.

3 comments:

Matt and Meredith said...

Cool. I'm excited! I am desperate for new recipes. I'm so sick of what we've been eating and so is Matt. I have been thinking a lot about that one post you did with recipes and wanting to do something like this.

Michawn said...

awesome...sounds good

let us know

Leah said...

I was part of one of those email chains once.
I got two recipes.