CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 11, 2008

me







<

the first picture is of me and brian while we were dating, then it's us at our wedding, the next one is me pg w/ Mattie, then it's auny, mer, and me at Pensacola Beach one year after i had mattie, then it's me at Ryder's one year b-day party, next it's mattie, mia, jules, Ann and Me pg w/ Ryder, then me and Brian last summer and SuperWow youth camp, and the last one is of us at Christmas this year.
when i found out i was pg w/ Matt i weighed aproximately 126 lbs. so the whole time i'm carrying her my goal was to get back to 126 lbs. i thought it was going to be so easy. well, my final wieght w/ Mattie was 176 lbs. :0! long story short...mattie was born in june and during the next six months i attempted to lose the weight but it wasn't until January '02 that i put my mind to it. i found out that if i ate less than 1000 calories a day, i would lose 1 lb a day and i also went on the special K diet...replace 2 meals w/ a bowl of cereal and eat a sensible meal. so for the next 30 days that's what i did. i was obsessed...i memorized the calories in every kind of food you can think of. if we were going out i'd look up how many calories would be in my meal before i went. it was crazy but i lost roughly 30 lbs in 30 days....i kept that weight off for almost 2 years. the pic of me, auny, and mer is 1 year after mattie! the next year i lost more wieght. i got down to 123lbs at one time. well, i haven't seen the 120's or 130's on my scale since 2004. that is when i started gaining. when i found out i was pg w/ ryder, i was about 144 lbs. my final weigh in w/ ryder was 197 lbs. :0. that was august of 2005. after i lost the "baby weight" right after having him i'd say my "normal" weight (haha) was in the 160's. last spring i got down to 140 lbs. i tried very hard to get into the mid 130's. then i just gave up. FYI...i just got on the scale and my weight is 152 lbs. w/ clothes and shoes. hmmm not as bad as i thought. i could loose this weight if i put my mind to it. it wouldn't be that difficult. i really should. it probably wouldn't take too long. well, there's always tomorrow right....

1 comments:

Matt and Meredith said...

Drink water and not soda. That will help....and walk as much as possible. That's always worked for me. Take a family walk several times a week.

PS. You're beautiful and look great!