CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A. I. - one more thing

i just saw a news video on yahoo that was telling about 3 A. I. contestants that once had record deals or were lead singers in bands. hhmmm. personally i don't think they should be on this show. two of the girls had MAJOR record deals but couldn't "cut the mustard". the last guy that sang last night was or is a lead singer in a band and he was my favorite besides the dread lock dude. anyway, i hope that the two girls don't make it too far.

2 comments:

Matt and Meredith said...

I agree with you about the ones who have already had a shot.

Unknown said...

Hey Steph...
I know this is off the subject but I never commented on that post so here it is! I've been pondering on your 'Quiver Full' question for a couple of weeks now, and its interesting 'cause I have been wondering about that same issue?? Hubby leans more toward having your textbook two-kids-and-a-dog family, while I would lean more toward letting God bless us with as many as we could have ~ at least 4 or 5? I'm content with what I have, but I dont' want to someday regret that I didn't have more while the window was still open, ya know?
I just read a REALLY good book called The Way Home by Mary Pride....you should read that!! Loved it. I wish hubby would read it. :(
I think my answer is to pray a lot and submit to your husband. Now if I can just practice what I preach. ;)