CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 2, 2008

whoa mamma!











this is for all you girls who just think you gain weight during pregnancy. this is the night before i had ryder. we were eating w/ my fam at Casa Ole'...aka MY FAVORITE MEXICAN FOOD PLACE EVER!! michawn will agree and connie's gag reflex is coming in just about now! hahahahahaha. double click on the pics to get the full effect.

thought i'd throw this one out there:)

6 comments:

Michawn said...

Girl, you crack me up. LOVE that picture where your belly shows. Fun-ny. And yes...I'm really wishing I could transplant myself in that picture with some good Casa Ole' green dip and chips.

Leah said...

Haha! I can totally relate. But, thankfully this last pregnancy, I only gained 1 pound. That's right. I lost about 15, then gained 16 back. At my visit Friday, I was back to that 15 pounds under my prepregnancy weight. Hoping this weight loss continues. I am working really hard on eating lots of healthy, high fiber, fluid foods, so I can get this weight down.

Atlee's Mom said...

I can't believe you posted that picture! I have some of those and they are HIDDEN away! Saw you found me and thought I would say hi! Hope your family is doing well!

God Bless,
Laci

Matt and Meredith said...

I've seen that pic before and it CRACKS me up! I am in awe at how our bodies can stretch during pregnancy! How much did Ryder weigh anyway?

Steph said...

ryder weighed 60lbs (how much i gained:))...hahahah i wish...he weighed 9lbs 1oz. i think

Unknown said...

this give's me hope - i wish i could say I gained 60lbs with the baby but the truth is i was already over weight...just a bit taller than you so i might have looked like this BEFORE i got pregnant...yet i have this theory, children do not care what their parents really "look" like in pictures, just that there are pictures to be seen.