CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 14, 2008

finally friday and fam...

the past few days have been stressful. so glad it's the weekend! me, brian, and the kids are going to m'ville for Easter and i'm ready to get there! We'll leave next Thursday and stay till Saturday evening. Mattie's gonna stay and go home w/ Aunt Connie and Ryder's gonna get really mad but he'll have his chance in May to stay w/ GMaw and Poppa. They are going to take Jules and Ryder for a few days!!! When i pick up Matt from being w/ Aunt Bobby:) i'll pick up her other cousin, Chandler on the way home and she'll stay till Sunday. I'll get Bailey on friday and he'll stay till Sunday too.

now that y'all know all the "goings on" of the Britt/Earp Family:)

hope y'all have a spendicious weekend!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey Steph,
I was planning on intruding on your blog soon, but then life got hectic. I have looked at your blog as well, after seeing you on Michawn's. Let me just say that your kids are so beautiful. I enjoy your posts! Now that you've opened the way to conversation, I'll give you lots of comments in the future! It's so great to be able to keep up with old friends. I remember many occasions where you and Brian were hanging out in the same places I was with the same people. I even remember a conversation you and I had about how hard it was to wait for the best guy (the dating saga). We were outside the student center, the side where the gym was. I think I had just finished or was on my way to work in the post office. Not sure. Anyway, I don't remember who you had just broken up with, but not long after you were dating Brian and it was the real deal for you. Fun memory.

Okay, and I read your weight notes on your blog, thinking by your comment that you would be bigger than I am. You aren't!!! Right before I got pregnant with Carys I was weighing 147 and running and doing aerobics almost every day. I plan on doing a post soon about my own weight issues, but just so you know, I haven't lost my initial weight from the first baby. I gained 20 lbs. and two sizes. I'm still there. I think it's just the major difference of seeing me so huge with child, then back to my "normal" size. I don't know what I weight right now, but I can guess I'm at around 150 to 155. I don't expect to be the 110 to 120 I was in college, but I'd love to be 130 and a size 6. But, being in shape is the key. That's what I want to concentrate on, and being able to run around with my kids.

Oh, and that's cool that you remember Johan. I hadn't thought about the fact that you would know him from living in that house.

Keep in touch! Tell Brian "hi."
Amanda