CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Recipe Blog...

I update this weekly. If any of you are interested in putting some of your recipes on it e-mail me at...

bsmrbritt@yahoo.com

At the moment i'm making copies of all the recipes on the site that i like (sometimes i put recipes on there that i think others may like) and i'm going to put them in 2 binders: one for my car and one for the house. i'll put each recipe in a plastic page protector so i can easily take them out as i need them. i'm keeping a copy in my car so i don't use the excuse.."i don't have the recipe so we'll just have sandwiches tonight".

3 comments:

Michawn said...

you are the coolest...i've been meaning to copy and paste...thanks so much for doing that for me. :) so sorry i'm such a slacker these days. i'll be adding more recipes to the blog soon...i will try to remember to just copy and paste right away, but if i don't, you have complete permission to just steal away off my blog. thanks so much.

and...can't wait to see your hair and more pictures in general...been awhile. loves y'all.

Matt and Meredith said...

Good idea. That's my problem....when I go to the store I never have the recipe. I'm making your spaghetti pie tonight. : ) I want to see your haircut.

Anjolee said...

I am such a lousy friendly recipe blogger. I have good intentions and I have even take pictures of a lot of the things I make. I promise to post soon!