CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!!


Yes, today is my birthday! i'm 29 and holding. Life is good. My family is healthy and happy. i like my job. wish we were in a posiition where i didn't have to but the hours arent' bad and i get to see my husband. The Lord has blessed me and continues to do so.

**If i could have but one wish it would be to be able to eat whatever i wanted and not worry about my weight or if its healthy or not. i seriously LOVE to eat and cook. i've been cooking a lot lately and i really enjoy it.

**For Mother's Day Brian and the kids bought me a porch swing and put it together....together ....and i love it!

On Monday we leave for California!! This trip is kind of anniversary/birthday put together. Can't wait! Our pastor and Brian are going to a conference at Saddleback and the pastor's wife and myself will be hanging out in california eating and shopping!! We will probably get to see Brock while we're there too! auny will be visiting her fam in texas..oh well.

**My weight goal was 135lbs before i left on this trip but i didn't make it and that's ok. i'm keeping the weight off - so to speak - and that's more important. i'll probably leave on the trip around 140lbs and try very hard to keep it off.

7 comments:

Michawn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Girl, that is awesome. You missed it by about 5 lbs. only! Man, if I only had 5 more to go...talk about a happy chica.

I say go and have tons of fun and eat what you want. For heaven's sake, how often do you get to take a trip´to Cali? Pretend like you are Scarlet O'Hara and worry about that 5 lbs. (and however much you gain on the trip) "tomorrow." :)

Have a great time!!

Connie said...

Happy Birthday! I'm a little confused b/c I'm 29 so are we twins or something?

I really like the swing! Have fun in California and I'll see you in a couple weeks to get Matt.

Lexi said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, I hope you had an awesome day! Oh, and have a wonderful trip as well!

Amanda said...

Happy belated birthday! I didn't see your post until today. Congrats on the weight loss. I'm with Michawn that you've done a great job. You deserve to have a good time on vacation. Your hair is cute, by the way. Is that the picture of you with the new cut? I can see a difference in your before picture and that picture, too. Hope your trip is great!

Amanda

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Steph!!! So you're 29?? Wow..... so when we were at ETBU you were 12-16?? I had no idea you were a child prodigy. :) That does explain some of our decisions at the time though. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
So proud of your weight loss. Not fair that its so easy for you! ;)

Matt and Meredith said...

Well, I used to be good at keeping up with birthdays... : ) We left Friday early morning for Matt's parent's and I didn't check my email or blogs. We went down for Matt's neice's graduation (my neice too) : )

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET FRIEND!

I love porch swings! I have one on my porch too, but it's getting rickety. Yours looks like a nice one. Ya know, now that I think about it, the first time I met you was when you were swinging on a porch swing outside Merle Bruce! Ha! I loved that swing too.

Wow, California?! Fun. So, after reading Connie's comment, Mattie is staying with her for 2 weeks!? Where is Ryder staying? If you come back through our area to get Mattie, let me know so I can see you guys, k?

You look gorgeous in that pic! Haven't changed a bit since college. Crazy. I too, can see a difference in the before pic and pic you just posted. You go girl. I'm proud of you. I'd be proud of you even if you weren't having success. : )

Be sure and tell us all how the trip went. Love you.