CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

i'm not a "flat belly dieter"...

i do not have the time nor the money to do that kind of diet. it's very specific and the type of food is expensive. i'm going back to my "Special K" diet w/ exercise. it worked before and it'll work now. i did learn some good things but it was just too much thinking. we all need to be eating more whole grains, less salt, and more healthy fat....avacodos, sunflower seeds, olive oil, almonds, low fat cheeses, etc... anyway, our lives are INSANE. i've got to stick w/ something that is easy and works for me.

Goal for May 19....135 lbs! 7 down 13 to go. easy cheesey.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm glad you learned some good stuff from it. Sad that it's too costly and time-consuming to do! I tried Denise Austin's Shrink your Female Fat Zones last year, and it was too expensive. The diet is great and the food was really good. But, the meals were never the same, so I had all these left over ingredients I had wasted money on, too. So, that's why I am choosing to eat so much of the same foods...just like your Special K diet. Hope it all goes well!

Matt and Meredith said...

Love ya

Anonymous said...

Hey, can you email me the recipe for the "Sassy Water" in the Flat Belly Diet?
I think I may look into this diet some more. Did you buy the book?