CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

blah blah blah, updates, and living in the moment

blah blah blah i know all i've been concentrating on these last few posts has been my battle w/ the bulge but this has been a struggle for so long an i'm finally winning. not only am i watching what i eat but i'm exercising too. i've tried too exercise when i can and as consistantly as i can.

updates...anywoo, (so totally stole that word from michawn...i just love it:)) ryder is officially potty trained. praise the Lord! mattie is going to give 1st grade another try. she totally needs to do this and is ok w/ it. still doesn't give a lick about homework and learning and all that very important stuff. maybe this summer something will click. brian is doing well. his mom is too. she has been such a huge help w/ the kids!! and cleaning my house. i'm kind of spoiled at the moment. she comes to our house about 3 days a week then spends the rest of her time w/ her mom. she's 83 yrs. old and needs someone there w/ her more often now.

i'm tring to live each day in the moment. time is flying. our kids are growing up. they won't be this little ever again. ever agian. those words ring in my ears. man. gotta take advantage of the hugs and kisses and 'mommy hold me' ' mom can you get ....for me'. pretty soon they won't need us as much and that fact is saddening. but they still need brian and i and we need them. i love my fam!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've zoned in on the statements about Mattie. I worry, Abigail will be 5 in July...making her very very young to start school YET she's socially ready. I could keep her out another year, yet this year she did 2 day a week pre-school and with a newborn coming soon I just can't afford to send her another year. I just do not think she's accidemically inclined, yet I don't think she will ever really care about "school". I had different motivations, one was having a genuius for a brother! That's hard to follow. Anyway, if you feel like sending me any advice via regular e-mail please do.

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you for sticking with the weight loss.
I am struggling so.
I love that my kids are growing up. While I will be sad to look back and realize how quickly time flies, It gladens my heart to see them grow.
I adore seeing them pray over lunch and asking Daddy to "Come pray for me!" at bedtime.
I love how Ethan can reach his own cups and put away the dishes.
I love that they are becoming so interdependent in our family. They can stand on their own, but they need us as their support as well.
It is beautiful to see how our family is growing, physically, spiritually, and in all other areas as well.
Bless you as you savor every moment!

The Brodines said...

I loved the living in the moment comment you made. It was a good reminder for me. I always try to keep that in mind as well. I love you and am proud of your for sticking to your weight loss goal!