CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 15, 2009

we're gonna die we're gonna die.....hahahahahahaha

please..... if you do not regularly read my sisters blog begin doing so immediately. things happen to her and her family that are tooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny. man so funny. you can click on the side under my blog roll under "spying on the swinneys".

this quote, "we're gonna die, we're gonna die......????????? and then we're gonna die." i can't remember the middle part but i've heard this somewhere. not just from jules screaming this as she's running down the driveway into the street in her hoochy mama outfit w/ big sis close behind but i've heard it on tv or a movie.

trying to think of something funny thats happened to our family but nothing comes to mind just yet. i'll keep thinking.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That WAS funny!!! Just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Steph, *AND* to let you know that Michawn wanted me to give you her free hairbow that she won on my blog giveaway. So email me the color you want and your address ... melissajford at sbcglobal dot net. :)

Matt and Meredith said...

Did I miss your birthday? I can't keep up with these things lately. In college I had a birthday calendar thing and who knows where it is now. I knew it was coming up! Happy belated. Hope it was a good one.

LOVE the new pics. Too cute and funny. Your dog is gorgeous! Didn't know you had one. I'm sure there's a lot we don't know about each other lately.