CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 8, 2009

b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l.

thats the word i would use to describe my sister and levi's home. love it love it love it. i didn't take any pics cuz she wants to wait till its "put together" a little more:) it is perfect for them. just perfect. great neighborhood. landscaping appears that it will not be too difficult or costly to keep up. lots of trees. fenced in backyard. 4 bedrooms, formal dining used as office space, spacious kichen and living room, breakfast area, lots of closet space - one for her crafty items another for her holiday decorations and another for a tornado closet and if you live in that area you know how bad the weather gets. his and her closests. their bathroom is the size of the kitchen in their apartment:) the girls room is awesome. love it love it love it. soooooo proud for them. they got out of debt then began saving and after 8 yrs in a two bedroom apartment this is exactly what they deserve.

now after helping her get things going its my turn. mattie and ryder are switching to different rooms. we're gonna paint first hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i gotta get to work....ready. set. go....maybe tomorrow:)

3 comments:

Matt and Meredith said...

Ok, so.....not that I would have been able to see you, because Matthis has been really sick..., but I'm so sad I didn't get to see you when you came in. I know you were busy but I could have come out and met you. Do I stink or something? I guess I don't have to see you everytime you come in to see your sister....but every once in a while would be nice. I miss you! I guess I could have read your blog and known you were coming. Guess it wasn't meant to be this time. Couldn't have come anyway....and you needed to be there for your sis. Butttttt.....Call me next time knuckle head! I've only seen Ryder once, seen Mattie 3 times, you've seen Merrae once, and you've never met Matthis. WAaaaaaaaaaa.

PS. I'm so excited for your sister! Tell me through email where she moved to. I'm curious.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see Connie's pictures!! How exciting....I'm so happy for them!!

Lexi said...

It is beautiful! I love it and am so happy for them :)