CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

we get to see michawn and her family tonight! oh and goals.

gonna cook up some deer chili and take it over to them this evening then hang out and let the kiddos play. ryder is sooo excited he's driving me nuts as to when we are going to go:) fun times.

Goals for today...
1. continue decluttering front bedroom and our room
2. go through mail which i haven't touched yet
3. continue doing laundry
4. clean and organize matties room
5. play with ryder!

i have kept the living room and kitchen clean everyday...and i've cooked everyday too:) so i'm feeling pretting excited about my accomplishments. but gotta keep on going.

4 comments:

Jill said...

I must admit you are making me feel a little guilty with your productivity!! Glad to hear it is going well!!

Unknown said...

Are you doing the flylady thing?? Connie inspired me...I'm doing it too!!! I totally needed that. Except tonight....I'm going to bed with a dirty sink.

Baby steps, right? ;)

Michawn said...

girl, that deer chili was GOOD!! i think you are doing great. i'm inspired too. awesome!

Matt and Meredith said...

WOW. That's all I can say. : )

And...I'm jealous you got to see Michawn.