CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Enough. Here are m y goals for today...and no i don't have a handy dandy ipod touch so this will have to do! :)

ok enough of the blahs. i have my family who loves me and my health. brian has a great job. i get to stay at home. now its time for me to take care of my home. i must say, for me, i feel better when i "write" out how i'm feeling. i post for my sake. i feel better, sometimes, after i get things "off my chest".

Goals.....
Daily
*keep sink clean
*keep dining room table cleaned off
*keep living room clutter free
*keep bar clutter free

Tuesday, Jan 6, 2009
1. declutter kitchen and living room
2. put christmas stuff up in the attic not just in the hallway
3. put up clean laundry where they go. not just in a neat pile somewhere
4. go through mail
5. play w/ ryder when he asks but accomplish my goals for today.


there. now i'm off.............

1 comments:

Matt and Meredith said...

You go girl. Wish I had the energy to make goals like that. I'm still just trying to get enough sleep these days. I'm off to take a nap....