CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

befores and afters.....:)

first let me begin by saying thank you to brian...who makes me feel like i'm the most beautiful girl he's ever met no matter what size i am. and...for not really having an opinion about the house and its decor. unless i just have a nutsy idea or something he pretty much will say, "what about this or that" then let's me do whatever i want to do. and in the words of chris pace..."do what you want to do 'cause that's what your gonna do anyway". hahahahaha

second thank you to my sis, connie, for all her help and ideas with the house and kitchen and words of encouragement, weight and other things:).
well, thank you to all my family and friends who's words of encouragement helped me to keep going till i reached my weight goal...still not quite there but thats ok:)

now for the fun part......

Me......

This lovely picture is from summer of '06 at youth camp:) rough weight estimate: 155lbs



I love this picture ....look at Jules...cute cute cute:) Connie took this last week. my current weight was 131 lbs.:):):):

my kitchen......
before:




after...or in the middle would be more like it.......


notice the dry erase/cork board just waiting to be put up by my sweeeeeeeeet husband...hint hint hint

5 comments:

Lexi said...

You look GOOD!! And so does your kitchen!

Connie said...

You are SO hot.

Atlee's Mom said...

You are looking FABULOUS!!! I have to work at losing my weight again soon... I know how hard it can be and I must say you are doing GREAT!!!

Amanda said...

You look so good! I'm proud of you! You are great inspiration that it can be done!

Anjolee said...

You look SO great! I love the changes in your kitchen too.