CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 16, 2009


These precious 3 are coming to our house this weekend! she's bringing chicken n spaghetti woohoo! i have roast, brown sugar meatloaf and gggghhhhooouuuullllooosssshhhh - hamburger w/ rotel and pasta but i'm gonna add some cheeeese - on the menu. so we should be good.

connie and i will be attending our youth girls ministry Chocolate Fest which i am sorta in charge of. i have everything organized so we won't be up at the church all day on saturday. my house is clean. still gotta get some clutter out of the front room where connie and jules will be sleeping.

i really want to go see "mall cop". i know. weird huh? brian is taking care of the kids while connie and i go to the choc fest. gasp gasp choke choke. nah just kidding he's a good husband, dad, and uncle. he might even take them to see "hotel for dogs". not sure if he's brave enough. hahaha

anywoo...until next time...........

3 comments:

Connie said...

Yay! I am trying to get ourselves together but you know Jules is putting a crimp in my morning. I know you are ever so shocked that my youngest precious-precious could do such a thing.

This morning SHE told Mia "Get your little butt in here and brush your teeth."

Oopsie. Did I ever say butt...I meant "bottom".

The food sounds fab and I'm sure my girls will eat it up b/c I didn't cook it!

Hotel for Dogs. Brian would so rock on Mia's list if he took them to see that. He can just put them all in pull-ups.

Unknown said...

How FUN!! I want to come.... "Hotel for Dogs" is on my to-do list this weekend too!

Amanda said...

Tell us more about the chocolate fest. What a cool idea for a youth event. I think our girls could use a pampering type of event. When I was younger our youth leaders planned a cool thing where we were taught how to do make up, hair, clothes, nails, and also a presentation on where true beauty comes from. Our hope in the Lord, of course. Have fun. We are doing a gaming night. You know, Wii mostly, and probably rock band the most. Should be fun.