CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

things that make ya go hhhhmmmm.

*your children actin like a fool in front of, well, anyone.
*asking your 3 year old what he's eating after he has just walked out of the kitchen w a sucker hangin out of his mouth and he answers, "nothin".
*members of your family that start makin rediculous decisions based on feelings. feelings are fickle my friend.
*people that wear clothes that fit in all the wrong places.
*credit cards.
*sittin on the couch all day watchin the boob tube, playin on the pooter, wastin the day away.
*forever friends when ya dont deserve 'em.
*my beautiful husband that loves me. doesnt matter what i do or dont do, say or dont say.
*my family and kids that love me even in all my "me"ness.
*Gods neverending love for me.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

So true...

And I love your pictures! The new profile pic and the blog title pic!