CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Stephanieness...



**Brian emptied the dishwasher, put up the clean dishes, put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher...and turned it on. All during his lunch hour. This isn't my husband...Brian is a hottie.

Last night Brian ordered our new digital camera from Best Buy w/ a free big memory card w/ free shipping all for $124. Thank you Jesus. Ours was stolen this summer while of vacation.


i get really irritated when little kids tell my kids that Santa isn't real. Thats fine that we all believe differently but they should tell their kids not to ruin it for those that believe...believing in the spirit of Santa...giving. i'm not interested in anyones opinion on this matter...we agree to disagree.

I bought these really cool Martha Stewart compartment cookie boxes that you can put goodies in at walmart. it looks similar to this. the kids and i are gonna fill the compartments w/ choc covered peanuts and pretzels, spicy pecans, and tiger butter. these items are very easy to make and kid friendly.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YUM! So when are you delivering to Tyler? :) ha ha. Oh yeah...and what's Tiger Butter?

Matt and Meredith said...

Matt does the dishes too and I'm soooooo glad. It's one less thing for me to have to do. We got good ones didn't we? : ) God is good.

For the record, I like Santa. : )

I'm so glad you posted the boxes you found at Wal-Mart. A neighbor of mine made me muffins after I had Matthis and she had them in one of those boxes and I always wondered where she got it. Great way to package goodies.

Will you email me or post the chocolate peanuts recipe?

Love you and miss you terribly.