CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Missed it by tttthhhaaatttt much...maybe

Well, update on the House of Sick. Mattie woke up around 2 am with "it". My husband whom i love more than life itself let me go to bed and he stayed up w/ her. she "got sick" every hour until 8 am. I got up around 645 am to releive him. I feel soooo sorry for Mattie. Today was "Polar Express Day" at school. we bought her a new pair of Hannny Montannny pj's just especially for today. they got to wear there pj's, slippers, and house coat to school and they were gonna watch the movie. we spent about 3 hours making goodies to take to her class so they could munch as they watched the movie. well, those "goodies" were not taken to school and neither was Mattie. she helped me make 'em so i didn't think it wise to infect her class right here at christmas. i also was supposed to help a friend clean two houses and watch one of my other friends little girl - Melissa THE photographer - while she did a bridal shoot...but all the above got shot to heck.

and i'm pretty made about it.

little brother is feeling better so now he's back to his usual impish self and mattie isn't putting up w/ it.

to my fellow moms out there w/ sickness in the house....i feel your pain.

oh and all those christmas goodie boxes are on hold till after new years. i can't afford to infect my friends, mail lady, and ups guy.

darn it all.

2 comments:

terri said...

Oh girl - I'm so sorry. We all shared something similar at Thanksgiving one year, and it's NO FUN.
Maybe everyone will be all well at your house by Christmas Day!!!!

Matt and Meredith said...

So sorry to hear you guys have been sick. God, please help Steph to not get it.