CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 11, 2008

aaahhh finally!

i think i messed up my other blog b/c i was changing it too much. i'll keep this one for a while.

the weekend is here and we have nothing to do! Yes! Sweet! oh wait there's 16+ loads of laundry and Matt girl's room to clean out. well, at least we'll be home!


Videos and Pics still to come! I still haven't posted pics of our Britt Christmas, some fam ski trip video, and one of Ryder singing "jesus loves me" in his own sweet little way!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Where did you get the background...I don't know how to do that?

Where have you been? Did you find Mia's pj pants or shirt?

I'm going to do Mia's B-day on March 15...fyi

Steph said...

look at the top of my blog. www.pyzam.com. there are lots of cool backgrounds.

where have i been? work and home.
oh and wally world.

yes i did find her pj pants. now i got to find them again:)

i will put mia's b-day on the calender. do you want just mattie again? tell me what's easiest.