CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 25, 2008

blog blues

i'm finding out more and more that i don't lead a very interesting life. as u can tell i haven't posted in over a week. we're busy but it's not that interesting enough to write about. as i said in my previous post, i've been working on a project for our youth wall in the student building. i'm very proud of it and will take pics of it and post those next.

we ate out twice this week....$30 down the drain. sickening. poo on me. well, poo on brian. it's his fault. he always wants to eat out at lunch. i'm not strong enough to say no. so it's our fault.

guess i'll go for now.

2 comments:

Matt and Meredith said...

Don't feel bad. I haven't posted in a while either. But, I've missed you! I want to see the pics of your project!

Unknown said...

There is one blogger that is linked on my blog that would make any mom "look bad"...so guess what, I don't check out her blog that often! I mean, she's got 4 kids and they do all kinds of fun stuff together and she's great at being organized and blogging about it and taking pictures (I want her camera, slap hands = for coveting that is)...SO just looke at my blog from time to time and you won't feel so bad:-) Hugs