CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

blogged out

i'm working on a project for our youth room so i'm kind of preoccupied at the moment. and also i've been so blog crazy the last few weeks, i've kind of burnt out on it.

on a good note...ryder has started "potty training". my friend that keeps him said he is doing really good! mattie was so easy she literally trained herself before she was two and was sleeping in a big bed. so i'm kind of lost w/ this one - boys:)

maybe i'll have something more interesting in a few days!

1 comments:

Leah said...

You're not gonna believe this, but I haven't potty trained any of my kids--so far.
The first three were all trained by my mother-in-law. I just notice when they are ready, and send them off for a week. When she trained Melody, she brought her back in three days, completely trained!