CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

they said...

there's nothing they can do. sue and david got home last night. when brian talked to them sue said that she can't walk. her legs hurt, they feel like they are asleep. david is retiring from the phone company to take care of her. brian and his dad are going to buy her a new bedroom suit next week. she wants a new bed. she wants as much company as possible. i think we'll be going over there today.

guess we gotta let the kids know something. their mawmaw wont be runnin' around playing with them anymore.

dang.

i'm going to walmart. i need plants and flowers.

6 comments:

Connie said...

Oh my gosh...wasn't expecting to hear that.

I call you...

Michawn said...

wow. oh my gosh. no words. i'm so sorry. tell brian. we'll be praying for you all. i know you have a rough road ahead, but i pray that God makes Himself so real and so much bigger in your lives than anything else that happens. love you all so much!

Matt and Meredith said...

: ( : ( : (

I'm speechless. I'm so sad she is having trouble with her legs. I'm so sad about all of this. I want to talk to you more. I will call you tomorrow. I have to get to bed so I can function tomorrow and not be a mean person to my family. : ) I'm glad she will be getting new furniture. I'm glad she has someone to take care of her. I'm glad she's wanting people around. So sorry for you, Brian, and the kids, and the rest of the family. I love you.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. Ditto to Michawn's prayer. All you Britts are so special to all us Houghs, Maddens, and Johnsons. We will be in prayer and available for whatever else we can do to help.
Love y'all!
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

This is Brenda Hill, Kenny Heron's ex-wife and Mariah Heron's mom. I know what you all are about to go through having taken care of Mariah as she fought brain cancer for 19 months. If anyone needs to talk to someone who has been there, I will be glad to talk with them. I am so sorry.

Anjolee said...

We are praying for her and y'all. I can't imagine what you and your family are feeling.

Lifting you up.