CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

i have a "monica closet". do you?

any of you watch friends "back in the day" or do you catch re-runs of it on practically any channel these days?

well, one particular episode featured "miss perfectly organized" monica's teeny tiny 'achillese heel' (sp?)-not even sure if that's the correct usage of the word but i don't care:). her closet. it was jam packed w/ stuff. everything else in her life was in its perfect place except in that closet.

well, i have one and i'm proud of it. brian's side is nice and neat and organized but not mine and i dont give a flyin' rip flip 'bout it. it's so freeing to just have something that is mine that i can keep just like a want it....messy or clean.

love it love it love it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Our house is so small and Chris is always so neat "a place for everything and everything in its place" that we don't really have a monica closet. The closest we come is the tupperware cabinet. I cannot make those bowls stack neatly!

Connie said...

I have a Monica closet, car, purse....

Unknown said...

Separate closets....truly a marriage saver. At our other house, we only had ONE and it almost did us in. :)

(And this is off the subject but I always thought you LOOKED like Monica...)

Amanda said...

My closets are the most organized rooms in our house. I'm backwards. The rest of my house is semi-organized, sometimes clean, and never perfect. But I guess because the closets are such small spaces I feel like I can get them just right!