CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

my son. he does the "phoebe" when he runs

yes, i know another "friends" reference and strange enough i didn't watch this show much if at all. anywoo, remember the scene where rachael and phoebe are running in the park. well, phoebe has a most interesting running style. so much so that her good friend rachael wasn't too sure she wanted to be associated with her while they ran.

well, my son runs like phoebe. it's true he does. he kinda kicks his legs out hunches his shoulders up and sorta flails his arms...not all around but definitely not in a normal running "style". toooooo funny. i love him he's soooo cute.

just thought i'd share this. trying to find the humor in life these days. and obviously at the expense of my son:)

update on sue:
she's just hanging out at home with david. enjoying dozens of daily phone calls and friends bringing food by. her spirit is good, her health isn't. continue to pray for her and david as they journey though this together. together. wow. thank God they are together.

3 comments:

Connie said...

I can't watch him run without laughing! He is so funny. I bet he will be a runner like his dad despite the, um, flailing. hehehe

Unknown said...

For some reason I feel like picking on you Steph...I don't really remember you running much, but I don't remember you having the most grace in the world>>>am I wrong? I could be really off, but I LOVED FRIENDS. Now that I have children I laugh at how silly and how much a child would not understand, but than I watched like every episode of 3's Company when I was young and only NOW get some of the jokes:-)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad they are together too. God does work miracles - sometimes not in the way we see them. But God is in control. Know that I am praying for all of you. Have you told the children? Children take things better than we think most of the time. We try to explain too much. They just need simple and straight because that is how they see things. I'll certainly pray about that too. I love your family.
Nena