CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

still at it.....



messy fridge!
nice and organized fridge!
cluttered living room wall
nice and clean living room wall!

i'm thinkin' i forgot to say "thank ya" to my sis who, when she was here a few weeks ago, went to the walmarts and came back with a few bags of goodies for my kitchen. she also bought me a simple laundry sorter bag. it has 3 big compartments w/ a shoulder strap that i can easily carry to my laundry room inistead of the laundry baskets. nice! gonna be usin' that thing today. seems my family would like some clothes to wear. ha.

i'll be painting this week and next. and i ordered 3 of our family pictures. instead of framing them we ordered (hopefully if its not too expensive) the stretched canvas look. melissa is getting back w/ me tomorrow w/ the price difference.

well, i'm off to do some laundry.

2 comments:

Lexi said...

everything is looking good, girl!

Unknown said...

You have totally inspired me to spruce our house! I hate deciding on the colors. I can't wait to see pictures! Great news about Brian's parents! It was so good to see them (and you guys, too!)