CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

a commenter i'm not and cruise...





just a little disappointed for the lack of comments on my blog...BUT after checking out my sitemeter i realized that lots of people check out my blog. so i feel a little better. how can i get upset when i rarely if ever comment on other peoples blogs. so and "makeover" posts arent' that exciting. haha.

if you want to check out our cruise pics check out my facebook under photos. we had an awesome time and are soooo grateful for our friends brock and auny who invited us:)

7 comments:

Jill said...

I just want you to know that I looked at your pics on FB. For the sake of time I didn't comment on them! HOW COOL though!! Looks like so much fun!! BTW I am digging the makeover posts!!

Anonymous said...

i'm not a good commenter - but i look at your blog regularly. I saw the comment about the gumbo recipe. You did get it though, right?

I love the redecorating you're doing. Looks like you are really keeping yourself busy.

love ya'll,
the bergerons

Lexi said...

I just realized that I never commented/emailed you a recipe. Unfortunately I do not cook as much as I used to. Chris and I are on opposite schedules a lot and I don't prefer to cook a whole casserole dish or meal when there is no one there to eat with me. But I will look up a couple of my fav recipes and try to get them out to you...sorry I am a slacker :)

Connie said...

Comments come and go. Sometimes I get a ton and sometimes none. Everyone's just busy...don't take it personally.

And, no, you are not a good commenter but I comment on yours anyway b/c I'm your sister.

Matt and Meredith said...

Whatever....your blogs are very fun to read. I LOVE them...and I'm pretty dang awesome....so that says a lot. : ) Hee Hee

Unknown said...

I almost always comment on your blog posts.........maybe you should, ummmmm, return the favor...?

ha ha...

Anjolee said...

Okay, I fall into the lousy commenter category because I check your blog all the time.

I love that red top you are wearing in the first picture.

I want to do the menu thing too....when I start cooking again.

:)