CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

25 randon things about stephanie earp britt

1. crowds scare me. upon entereing a room w/ lots of people, i usually just put my head down and discreetly find someone i know quickly or find my seat.
2. i genuinely dislike the "meet and greet" time at the beginning of church. i would rather poke myself in the eye than walk around and "meet and greet". if your not sitting in the pew in front of or behind me i probably wont come near ya. and yeah my husband is a youth minister.
3. i can count on one hand the number of dates i had in high school: tom reynolds - brought me flowers then got a ticket on the way to burger king; bryan austin - i was 17yrs old and he was 21 yrs. old...crazy; aaron catoe - fun.; jeremy - camp boyfriend; ben archer - nice guy. i went to prom with bob colwell but i don't really consider that a date.
4. i love to cook. and i'm getting better at it:)
5. my mom and i found my mawmaw hours after she had had a stroke. 30 days later, mom and i were in the hospital room when she passed away. and i envy her ability to be positive, no matter what.
6. i hate loathe dispise cant stand to do: laundry and clean the bathrooms. hate it.
7. cheated on a tennis paper final in college. yep sure did. erin fry (dement at one time) is who's paper i cheated off of...she didn't know. hahahahaha
8. was a baseball/basketball groupie in college.....aaahhhh yes... melissa my partner in crime. oh, and yes, they noticed us. how could they NOT notice a couple of babes like us. hahahahahaha
9. tell white lies....itty bitty teeny weeny itsy bitsy can't hardly call them "lies".
10. don't read my bible as often as i should.
11. could sit on the couch and watch tv ALL day.
12. usually stop the microwave on an even number if at all possible.
13. have too much credit card debt. it's like a huge stone is sitting on my chest.
14. send my little girl to school in uniform pants that aren't that dirty.
15. secretly check up on the show, "rock of love". scarey i know.
16. gave my friend the bird in high school in mcdonalds in line waiting to order....that friend was todd gail. he just laughed at me. well, acted shocked at first because goody two shoes "stephanie earp...daughter of a preacher" did such a thing.
17. know more hollywood trivia than i know scripture.
18. have an obsession w/ cabinet doors: must be shut; lights in a room must be turned off upon leaving it.
19. got a guy fired from pizza hut for "talking inappropriate"
20. upon being dared by my two uncles: paul and jason, i took a dip of skoal in jr high.
21. vaguely remember my grandmother.
22. envy my sisters creativity and gift of encouragement and my father and grandfathers ability to talk to others about Christ.
23. argued w/ a police officer about getting a seat belt ticket and ended up getting 3.
24. wish i could pay someone to do homework w/ mattie.
24a. must add this...watched my first rated r movie when i was a senior in high school at michele's house...oh and she was my partner in crime during that time:)
25. knew i was going to marry brian the first weekend i spent w/ he and his family.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your honesty. :) Reading this list makes me miss hanging out with you!!! :( #8...It WAS fun planning our trips to the ETBU cafeteria conveniently when baseball practice ended, so we'd 'accidentally' get there at the same time as the baseball players. LOL (Did they ever even notice us???)

#7....I did that too......but it was in a Dr. Potts Bible class. I still feel a knot in my stomach about it and feel like I should call him up and confess. :(

Unknown said...

This is too, too funny!

Amanda said...

I am another youth pastor's wife who doesn't like to meet and greet!!! I have loved playing guitar since I started back up last month, and one benefit is that I don't have to meet and greet anymore!! Get yourself on the praise team/band, or something!!! ;-)

Matt and Meredith said...

That was sooo fun to read! : ) I got to know you even better. So funny the things you do and say. You crack me up. Ok, so I knew your family went to another church at one time than they go to today....(Ricky and Nancy that is...) but I did NOT know your dad was a pastor! Doesn't suprise me but I didn't know! Can you believe that? He was? Really?