CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 18, 2008

Great weekend....great week ahead!

We had an awesome time w/ my parents and sis and her family! of all the days in AUGUST for it to be 80 degrees...Ryders bday party was a swim party and it was cloudy and chilly. but fun was had by all!

my sister, mia, and jules are staying w/ us for a few days. Mia is missin Mattie b/c her first full day was today. Her teacher is very nice and seems to be very approachable. Shook my hand and introduced herself to me personally. very different than last year's experience. Mattie is very excited about the new year, new teacher, and her room is even on a new hall!!!


well, gotta go turn a dining room table into a tent...goin old school...forget those pre-made tents that fold up and barely fit 1 child let alone 3!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Ryder! I hope Mattie has a fabulous year this year. Glad her teacher made a good impression!
How funny...my kids are playing dining-room-table-tent today TOO!! These final few days of summer, you gotta get creative!!