CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Britt's Christmas '08 - thinking of others

I always think of these neat things i would like to do for someone or that our family would like to do but that's as far as they go....in my head. So i thought that if i put them on my blog it would be more permanent, ya know? Anyway, here they are....

* bake goodies - easy and simple goodies - to be given to neighbors and friends...bake together!
* actually send out Christmas cards - we take family pictures on Monday!
* help the kids make simple gifts for friends and family - craft stores have easy things that kids can do.
* "12 Days of Christmas" - this is where you do something special for or gives something special to a family - friends or not - for 12 days in December.

so now its out there!!! Let's get to it!!!!!!

1 comments:

Matt and Meredith said...

Sounds fun. I think I'll try some of your ideas. I like them.

I like the one about Merrae being able to make things for family and friends.

I also really like the idea of the 12 day thing. Wonder what we could do for that.....Have you decided what you will do for a for 12 days yet?

My Christmas traditions are pretty self centered right now. I do an ornament with the year's happenings on it, a family photo album for the year with journaling, and this year we want to watch a Christmas movie every day for the 12 days of Christmas. Yep, we need to start looking outward! : ) But, we did buy a gift for the angel tree last year. So, I guess we aren't doing too bad! : ) Thanks for the ideas.... Love ya.