CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

135.5 lbs...."do i hear a what what! throw your hands in the air and wave 'em like ya just don't care"

the scale reads.....135.5 lbs. blood, sweat, and tears. my latest journey started in march or april. my beginning weight was 155 lbs. after a series of ups and downs i finally started a consistant downward roll. don't ask me what i do cause i just do not eat. well, i eat but not much. low low calorie. but i give my metabolism a booste and eat whatever every few days. i lose more after my day or two of "whateverness". i don't exercise. should though but i don't. i also drink 2 to 3 bottles of my secret potion....'crystal light...peach mango'. it puts my hungar at bay. no lectures on eating healthy please....this is how i do it. like that statement is gonna stop any of my friends w opinions!!! ok ok ok michawn...meredith...i know it's not healthy but it works for me.hahahahaha

family pictures are today. will put a link to them as soon as possible.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl....good for you!! You did it!! I know losing weight is the *HARDEST* thing in the world to do.... not to mention its just torture, pure and simple. Post pictures!!

Michawn said...

:)...you are funny!!!! i have to say CONGRATULATIONS!! you are exactly where i want to be. todays' weight...163. :( but, :) too because i'm going down also. 17 down, 28 more to go. grrrr. oh well, i'll get there.

Matt and Meredith said...

Actually, I was thinking that it sounds like a good plan! : ) Sounds like balance. You are using caution most of the time and then also enjoying the good foods God has given us. The crystal light is the only thing I'm concerned about. Artificial sweetners. (you are right....I guess I got my opinion in!) : )

I'm so happy for you that it has been working for you.

Keep exercising though!!!!! If we end up in the same nursing home/ retirement home sometime, I don't want to have to change your diapers or work your remote control so you can watch all your tv shows late at night due to you being too weak to do it!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

Congratulations! I'm proud of you and jealous all at the same time! I think I must be the one with the least discipline to get my weight off! But, here I go again with a renewed commitment to exercise. now if only I will eat like I should...
Anyway. I'm happy for you.

Michawn said...

oh my gosh, meredith. your comment was hilarious about the nursing home! that's funny to think about, us all in a nursing home together. yes, if we are forced to be in one, let's all go together.

AUNY said...

I vote we go to a retirement home instead of nursing home. I think it would be fun to live with a bunch of people our own age and play games and such. That's only if we outlive our hubbies. I know that statistically, the woman outlives the man, but I think that Brock will live longer than me. He's healthier physically and emotionally. Anyway, good job, Steph!

Connie said...

Wow! I bet your family pictures are awesome! Don't forget you don't look good at 105 so keep it real and above 125...kay?

Good job sis.

Anjolee said...

Wow! Way to go you! I bet you feel so good. Post those family pics soon. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!