CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 25, 2009

15 weeks

that is how long she "fought the good fight" and the Lord finally took her home. cancer is evil and it took a special person out of the lives of brian, me, our kids and our family.

thank you friends for your encouraging words thru this time. it meant so much to brian to see faces from his past and present at the homecoming of his mom. she was so young. there were friends from childhood and high school..friends and teachers, friends from our church in texas and friends from our church here. the visitation started at 4pm and when me and my sis and parents left around 745pm people were still filling the church. wow.

in a way i feel relieved that the suffering is over then i look at my growing stomach and my two kiddos and feel they've been cheated.

on another note....brian and i are off to camp sunday and will return friday. the kiddos are going to aunt connies...u might want to send up a prayer for her an levi..heehahaheeheehaha:)

2 comments:

Michawn said...

so great that all those old friends came out to support y'all. would've loved to be there too to celebrate mrs. sue. what a great, fun, cheerful lady. you just can't think of her for even a 1/2 second without a smile coming to your face.

love y'all. have a great time at camp.

Matt and Meredith said...

Wish I could have been there. I was trying to make plans to find a way to be there but when reality set in....we realized it wasn't a good time for our family for me to think further about it. I was thinking and praying for you guys and still think of you often. Glad you had a lot of people there to be with you.

I love you guys.