CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

okie dokie


our girl #2 in 3D!!

don't click on the pic b/c it's not clear. thats the best i could do:) well, ryder immediately cried and mattie immediately cheered. after about 5 minutes ryder warmed up to the thought of his new sis:) well maybe 10 min. he took it pretty hard. brian and i are sooo excited!

and just on the off chance that you were wondering...the scale at the dr.s office is broken. it's always broken. i never beleive what it says. it's the spawn of satan. my scale at home, on the other hand, is always correct. it reads 10lbs less than than "the dang one". i weigh 151 lbs i do NOT weigh 162 lbs. LIES LIES LIES i tell you. LIES.

now for a few more pics from Brock and Auny's Freedom Experience. well not "theirs" but you know what i mean....







mattie being comforted after the second time she hurt her arm. the first being when the skateboard rolled out from under her and she "jammed"/"fractured" her arm.


mattie being comforted by jacob. her new friend:)

4 comments:

Connie said...

I haven't told the girls yet....I think Jules was hoping for a boy too :) Yay GIRL!

Poor Ryder! Tell him he is my favorite nephew. You never know, she may be his best pal ever...he'll be a great big brother.

Thanks for sharing the picture on here :) We need more details on Mattie's fractured arm....so, yeah, could you go ahead and do that?

Lexi said...

Yay! Another girl!

And I'm with Connie...we need more details on little Miss Mattie.

Anjolee said...

Woo hoo for girlie number 2! Those sono pictures are just amazing. She look perfect already.

Matt and Meredith said...

A girl!!!!!! How fun! Still can't believe you are pregnant with your 3rd! I want a 3rd but I am NOT ready for that yet. : ) So exciting. The 3D pics are amazing. You look adorable and so happy. That makes me smile. I miss you.

Poor Mattie. How is she?

Matt and I can't believe how big the kids are getting. So cute/ beautiful. Matt thinks Mattie looks like "Kate" from Lost. I do to a little. : )